Monday, January 13, 2014

A Pact With The Devil

Jafar M. Ramini Salem-News.com

The King of Israel is dead. Here’s to the demise of his appalling legacy.
Ariel Sharon                                                                                                                                        (LONDON) - Those of you who are familiar with my thoughts and writings will know by now that I loathe invoking any religious edict to make my point. In this case the exception is justified.

You would have to be living in the deepest recesses of the Amazonian jungle or the farthest reaches of Outer Mongolia not to have heard of the death of ‘the devil’ that was Ariel Sharon. Forgive me if I don’t shed a tear nor have a decent word to say about the dead but on this occasion I will just refrain from dancing over his grave.

Throughout the years since the Zionist movement first lusted after and gobbled up Palestine there have been many cruel leaders in Israel who appear to have been spawned by the devil himself. They surpassed the wildest of our imaginations in their brutality and inhumanity. None more so than Ariel Sharon, the “King of Israel”.

It would take me forever to list the crimes perpetrated by this devil incarnate against us Palestinians. But I shall try.
>InformativeTimeline Report<

No comments: