Saturday, August 16, 2008

Global Peace

While covering the elections back in 2004. Several people approached me with their stories. Being a photographer at the time I captured the moment with the expressions of the People. Looking at main media these stories never made it to the pages of print media. My natural curiosity lead me down a pathway that is rarely covered if at all. To get the ball rolling I'll post the shots I captured of WE the People. The ordinary folks willing to step forward and speak their piece. Keep your eyes on this site . Spread the word. WE have a stronger chance to be part of a major change that is NOW unfolding. LOVE & PEACE Tim Nolan

2 comments:

Merrily Snider said...

Hi Tim. I'm proud of your values and quest for World Peace.

Merrily

Robert Rouse said...

Tim, I'm happily adding you to my blogroll at Left of Centrist immediately. I'll come by often.