Friday, February 21, 2014

Official: PLO could recognize Israel as 'Jewish state'

Jafar Ramini likes a link.

    TO ALL PALESTINIANS WITH SOME HONOUR LEFT.

    I hate to be the one to say I told you so, but it has to be said.

    As you may recall in my latest article 'Kingdom of David' I said that the chief Israeli negotiator Mrs Tzipi Livni hinted that Mr Mahmoud Abbas the head of the PA, might be susceptible to the idea of recognizing Israel as a 'Jewish State' and I warned of the ramifications of such a move.

    Now read the article below and see what is the costly price of apathy, non-engagement and sitting on the fence.

    We allowed them (PA+PLO) to play havoc with our cause and fritter away our lands and our rights. I have been calling upon you to start a referendum amongst all Palestinians in vain.

    I hope that you're not surprised that this has finally happening. Palestinians everywhere are guilty as any other in the PA or the PLO who collaborated with our enemies and sacrificed Palestine in the name pragmatism.

    As the old saying goes " As you are you'll be governed". Your silence is tantamount to treason. Shame on you.                             >Link to complete story<

No comments: