Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jafar Ramini
                                                            
Just came back from a visit to the physio for a nagging pain on my right shoulder. As you may recall, I had an operation last June.
The pain on my shoulder and the discomfort doesn't even begin to compare to the pain in my heart and soul over Palestine.
Every day, try as I may to find the silver lining, I can't. The clouds of doom and the bitter taste of loss and longing hangs over me like a wet blanket. When will the world wake up to the evil of Zionism? When will the Americans see Israel for what it is, an apartheid foreign interloper and a danger not only to us Arabs and Palestinians but also to humanity and civilization as we know it? When will the Arabs realize that in unity lies our deliverance? Hope springs eternal!

No comments: